Athens is one of the spiviest cities in the world. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, so you can eat in Athens as much as you want and eat it without spending a lot of money.
To enjoy the taste of authentic Greek food, you should take a trip to Iraklio, which is located in the center of Athens. This small village is almost the main attraction of the entire Greece. Tourists and people of other nations love to visit Iraklio because of the wonderful landscapes, sea, beaches and the amazing sea food. Iraklio has also been chosen as the best place to build listening stations for Saturday lunch each year.
There are many stays in Iraklio. One will not be able to last for more than a day in this wonderful village. 제주도 맛집 It is a place where people go regularly for food and drink. You can either spend a lovely day or evening here with the family, or you can also go alone and have a wonderful time. This is a great place to either spend a romantic night together or to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or a New Year.
Too bad we lost the website link, but here are a few other tasty and interesting eats in Iraklio:
* Gounoda – This is a unique dish that is a mixture of fried vegetables and minced meat. It is a good way of consuming calories in a healthy way.
* Kalamari – Grapes that are minced and cooked with olive oil and served as a desert.
* Hania – This is the Greek equivalent of pita bread and is available in most Greek restaurants. It is an Italian-style bread that is smaller than a pita and is filled with vegetables, minced meat and minced chicken or beef.
* Gounoda – This is a delicious meat and vegetable stew.
* Lamb stew
* Yoghurt with cucumber and almonds – This is a meal that is mainly consumed during Greek New Year, but it is also consumed on other occasions. Yoghurt is used to scoop up the right amount of soup to be served on your plate and your stomach will make quite a mess.
* Khiyarshur – This is a traditional Greek wine that is an essential accompaniment to Greek meals. It is made wine that is poured on the food instead of being mixed with it.
* Sour kraut soup – It is made from ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, and scallions. In most dishes, you will find this as an accompaniment.
* Tomato bisque
* Minestrone – This is a classic soup that is made from various ingredients such as minced meat, vegetable, bread crumbs etc. It is the most popular of soups.
* lampuki – This is a fish stew that is made from freshwater croaker and river fish. Lampuki is usually served with white wine.
* Kai – This is a Chinese-style noodles that consists of egg, rice and chicken or pork. It can be either served hot or cold.
There are many other delicious Greek foods that are fairly common in the Mediterranean, offered in many different flavors and tastes.